Periodically we hold special services either in the church or at another location.
The Rector celebrates the Holy Eucharist once a month at Andrus-on-Hudson, a local retirement home in Hastings, and at Fessenden House, a transitional living facility for men in recovery in Yonkers. The Rector also serves as chaplain to Andrus Children's Center, a residential program for at-risk youth in Hastings.
There are regular fellowship events at Grace Church that give us an opportunity to celebrate special church holidays. Event co-chairs coordinate the efforts of volunteers to make these events fun for everyone. The regular annual events include:
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
- Easter Brunch
- Bishop’s Visitation/Confirmation Brunch
- Parish Picnics (June and September)
- Greening of the Church (December)
- Animal Blessing in honor of St. Francis